Looking to meet friends in Sydney :)

I've been in Sydney a few weeks. Moved here with boyfriend, he's s got lots of sports friends, but would really like to meet people around my age for shopping trips, lunches, coffee cinema etc!!!

I'm female aged 26 originally from Suffolk/Essex border

Let me know if you wanna meet up!

Hi, me & my girlfriend are on a 457 visa have been living in Sydney for about 9 months and it would be great to meet up with other people in the same situation. I work for a small company in a small office so i've not really got a large circle of workmates. I'm 28 & Rachel is 33

Hey,

I have been in Sydney 3 months now, and in need of some new friends!

I'm here on a 457 visa, with the hubby, I'm 30 and he's 32 - we both need to expand our social groups!!

Have just posted a thread on Sydney Forum about the very same thing! http://www.sydneyforum.com/threads/sydney-social-group-wanted.161480/

Be great to meet up!

just seen your post .... I will try to keep it bumped up .... So peeps see it ..... Hope you get a good turnout LS

Hey my fiancé and I have been here for nearly a year and only have a small work social group, time to expand we think. We enjoy going out and enjoying what Sydney has to offer. I'm in fire protection trade and cheryl my partner is in business admin.

We are out to watch the rugby tomorrow night have to pop to the helm where it seems a lot of Brits will be heading.

joe

Hey my fiancé and I have been here for nearly a year and only have a small work social group, time to expand we think. We enjoy going out and enjoying what Sydney has to offer. I'm in fire protection trade and cheryl my partner is in business admin.

We are out to watch the rugby tomorrow night have to pop to the helm where it seems a lot of Brits will be heading.

joe

Awesome! Hope to see you at helm! We have been trying to get a group together and so far so good! Fingers crossed for a good turnout!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys little bit late coming in to this one, but some of you sound so similar to me! 22 and in Sydney ( pyrmont), moved here on a de facto with my boyf. Met some lovely people so far but have only been here for 2 months so would love to meet some more girl friends, it's pretty difficult not having anyone from back home!

i have no idea how to pm but if anyone wants to get in touch with your Facebook or something we should arrange a meet up :)

xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey I'm just north on sydney on the central Coast but I'd love to meet some new people since I don't really know anyone now since breaking up with my ex... :)

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, only just seen the post! We are heading up to the central coast this weekend for a surf trip! Off to copacabana!

we are hoping to arrange a get together again soon so be great if you can come along, but let us know if you won't to catch up some time, aalways good to meet new people!

Claire

Hi Claire, my boyfriend and I moved here last month, both 30 and looking to meet other people to extend our social circle.

Be great to meet new people..

Sara

Hey Sara,

Welcome! Always looking to meet new people so just let us know when your about. I live and work in the CBD so always floating round the city, but easy to get around here! Where abouts are you?

As I said in the post just above, we will be looking to arrange a get together soon too, so will keep you posted if you want to con along!

Claire

Archived